Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 3 Months!

today is josiah's three month birthday. we celebrated by getting shots! :( he was amazing though! he cried when he got stuck, but as soon as i picked him up he calmed right down. i love my boy so much! he's grown so much in the past three months. he's gone from a lump of baby to a wiggling, giggling happy lump of baby.

he's right down the middle in all his stats. he weighed in at 13 lbs 2 oz (50th percentile) 23 1/2 inches long(40th percentile) for those of you who are interested. he just sat there and charmed the doctor during his appointment. she kept saying how active and happy he is.

i love having him in our family. he and ely have taught me so much about myself in their short little lives. i can't wait to grow up with my two precious little ones!








1 comment:

RubyLaRose said...

I was thinking, "Wow 3 months already!", then I realized mine is 3 months old next week, lol. Crazy how time flies!! It's all (pregnancy included) been so much faster the 2nd time around.