Tuesday, November 11, 2008

first haircut :(

i have resisted getting ely's hair cut for 3 years now. people have asked me if i was ever going to cut her hair and would answer with a resounding "NO! why would i cut her hair?!" well, ely has been asking to get her hair cut ever since she saw preston gets his cut. preston has been pressuring me to even out her hair. he said that she had a female mullet. she didn't, he just doesn't know girl hair! so last weekend, ely got her first hair cut. she liked it until she realized how long she had to sit still and that the hair tickled her face. most people can't tell, but it looks alot different to me!


before






<
you can't really tell, but this is after. she thinks this is a cute face.
here's josiah during ely's hair cut. i couldn't ask for cuter, sweeter kids!


4 comments:

RubyLaRose said...

Her hair is so long and pretty, I can see why you wouldn't cut it! I was so sure I would be the same way with Ruby's hair since she went so long without any. But now I'm gonna keep it as short as possible for as long as I can. Maybe if she asks to grow it out I'll let her, but it's too much of a hassle now.

Is that black onesie on Josiah?? Where did you get it?

Leslie said...

Josiah is getting so much personality. He must have been having a good time with the camera and people talking to him. Cute!

Anne said...

I'm attempting this commenting thing... :) I don't blame you. I would never want to cut those beautiful curls either. At least you can't really tell the difference.

Anonymous said...

I know the post is about Ely and she is lookin' great with the new cut but wow Josiah is adorable!