Monday, December 22, 2008

How Cute is My Kid?!!

my friend has an amazing talent and agreed to take some picutres of my beautiful son. she did such a great job! thanks so much rachel! these pictures make a wonderful addition to our collection!





josiah rolled over tonight! many of his friends have already rolled over, but he's on his own time table. i put some toys next to him and it took him like 20 minutes to roll over, but he did it! he's such a big boy!

oh, and he also has like 6 teeth coming! one of the unexpected joys of parenting!

7 comments:

JEN said...

he is stinkin' cute!!! and wow 6 teeth!!! i'm praying for you!!! that's hard on mommies...beautiful pictures btw. merry christmas!!!!

Leslie said...

You got the smile!!!! I'm so happy that you got such great pictures.

Anne said...

Oh my gosh adorable!! I love these pictures, they capture him so well. I love the one of you and him. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preston and Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He's just as beautiful as his big sister. 6 teeth at once is just not fair to you or him!
G'ma Melinda