Monday, December 29, 2008

Dinner Entertainment

this is how we spend our dinners lately. me, holding josiah, ely being silly and josiah laughing at her. she really is his favorite! i can't get him to laugh like this for me!

i love that my two babies get along so well. we do have the occasional biting him, pulling his fingers or hitting him with a toy, but i think it's all done out of love. the love of a three year old who doesn't know her own strength!


here's my two kids getting along! ely has memorized most of her books, so she's actaully reading to him! :)






3 comments:

Leslie said...

The last picture is the absolute best picture of the two of them. Josiah has so much personality he looks so old! Such a big boy :) Can you imagine in a year or two when they hid under covers together!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of ely reading to him! she is such a good sister. They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Omg, I listened in the library and I had to work very hard at not laughing with him. I guess Ely's a born comedianne, takes after her Uncle Sean.

G'ma Melinda