Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ok, so today has not been such a great day. people always ask me how i do it with 4 kids 4 and under. my answer is usually "some days are harder and some days are easier. with twins the bad times are really hard and the good times are really fun." well, today was a really hard day and it's only 3 o'clock! i think i am starting a transition in my life. it's hard to examine yourself and admit to your failings as a mother, friend and child of god. i have had ALOT of opportunities to see my failings recently. days like to today show me how far i still have to go. with god's help my kids will have the mother that they deserve and the mother god wants me to be. today will be better and tomorrow will be even better. thank you god for second chances.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, it is not a failing to say "this is a hard day", so I hope that is not your yardstick. To say to yourself tomorrow will be better and I will work to make it so is not a failing, but a strength. Just because mothers aren't perfect (no one is) does not mean your full of failings. When I look at you and your family all I see is success. xoxo Melinda

Anonymous said...

I have been learning a lot about how God sees me lately and it has been such an encouragement to me to know that God hand picked me to be Madalyn and Caden's mommy- wow! I, therefore, am the perfect fit for them! On those hard days, I hope this can be an encouragement to you as well! Blessings friend and we should really catch up! -Kim