Sunday, May 16, 2010

Silly Nespers

here are a few catch up pictures from the last few months. enjoy!






looking for easter eggs




ely's welcome sign to our new house. she wrote it all by herself!


i let ely pick out her own clothes. i love her outfit choices. she's confident and proud, that's more important to me than her ability to match.

my birthday dinner. that's what i got when i said to smile.

more ely choices

surrey
callan
dress up

my kids are just being creative and having fun! josiah will be a secure, sensitive man! i think he will make an amazing husband with all the girls in his family. he will either really understand them or stay clear of them because they're crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean used to do the same, for him he really liked nail polish : ). I remember you and Andrea putting him in my wedding dress. : )