Saturday, February 28, 2009

Exploring

i have been so unmotivated lately. we get up and i don't want to do anything! sleeping or sitting around the house would be my preferred activities lately. i think it's because i'm reading the harry potter books (again) and i'm staying up way too late. yesterday was one of my less motivated days so i went to my mom's house. we went into the backyard to explore. we've been in there many times, but under the gimmick of exploring there was alot more to do!






my sister's mural outside her window

i asked her to pose and this is what i got

flowers
finding a spider web


playing kick with mama madia

watching the kick game>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so want warm weather so I can just sit in the yard. Everything is new if you are exploring : ). Look at it this way, when you do things like this you're like a self-cleaning oven. You're technically doing your job, even though you're really not doing anything.
G'ma Melinda