Thursday, February 7, 2008

God is so good


so here we are, 11 weeks along and doing pretty well. i have been feeling icky for about a month. i'm not able to eat much, but am doing the best i can to take care of myself and my baby. it's much harder to be pregnant when you already have a kid. i miss the days that i came home from work and could just sleep or zone out in front of the tv. those days are long gone. now, no matter how i feel, i have a little girl depending on me to take care of her and love her. i do my best, but sometimes don't feel like it's enough. god is so wise in his planning. sounds kind of silly i know, but he gave me the right child. ely is so comfortable and independent that if i need to leave her with someone in order to take care of myself, she will happily go. she is so self assured that i don't worry about her being away from me and needing me. god has been so good to us.

i am really looking foward to bringing this new baby into our lives. big changes are coming!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Let me know if you need a break sometime. Tracy loves to just play. I have the 11th and the
18th off, but even if Preston has to work Saturdays and you just need a nap :)

Natalie said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I didn't know until you wrote in my blog. Congratulations!!!